Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
Other available versions:
To warn you of an upcoming subscription-related issue, an alert appears on the Subscriptions screen and an email is sent to Code42 administrators. This article explains how to interpret and respond to the alert.
- Depending on your permissions and organization structure, you might need to select an organization on the Subscriptions screen to view its subscription alert.
Renew subscription alert
The following alert appears on the Subscriptions screen:
A renew subscription alert appears when:
- The number of subscriptions in use exceeds the number of subscriptions purchased.
- A subscription expires soon and has not yet been renewed. By default, the alert appears and email is sent 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- Your subscription level has been downgraded.
To refresh the alert, click the action menu and select Refresh Subscription Information.
If not resolved, this alert could result in:
- Lack of subscription coverage for users, meaning they cannot back up or restore
- Fewer available features
To resolve this alert, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure you maintain the subscription coverage you need.