Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Cloud.
Welcome to the Code42 Managed Service Provider program. This article describes the initial steps you must take to set up your account.
Are you interested in the Code42 Managed Service Provider program but have not yet applied? Contact us to sign up.
Before you begin
To set up your Code42 Managed Service Provider account, you must have access to the email account that you included in your application.
Step 1: Sign in to the administration console
- Navigate to https://crashplan.com/console.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Follow the instructions sent to you via email to update your password.
- Sign in with your username and password.
Step 2: Enter your billing information
- Click Account on the left navigation menu.
- Next to Billing Information, click Edit.
- Enter your billing address and payment information.
You must enter your credit card information to use your account.
- Click Save.
Step 3: Add organizations
Organizations are a method for organizing users and applying shared settings.
Create a separate organization for each customer. This configuration:
- Ensures data privacy for your customers
- Enables you to manage your customers separately
- Streamlines your billing structure so you can easily determine what to charge each customer
For full instructions, see Add organizations for user management.
If you add users from different customers to the same organization, any user with administrator permissions can view, modify, and restore data for all other users in that shared organization, regardless of the user's customer affiliation.