Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
Other available versions:
Are you a new Code42 administrator unfamiliar with our software? Code42 gives you visibility into file activity to help you quickly detect and respond to both malicious and unintentional activity that threatens your intellectual property, sensitive data, and overall security. Check out this toolkit of our top 10 resources to help get you up and running quickly.
Basic administrator resources
- Enable endpoint monitoring for file exfiltration detection
- Create and manage alerts
- Introduction to adding data connections
- Data Preferences reference
- Code42 integrations resources
- Recommended Code42 console settings
- Network resources
- Users and organizations resources
- Monitor your Code42 environment health
- IP addresses and ports used by the Code42 platform
Customer success resources
- Code42: Customer Toolkit
- Code42 Customer Champions: How do I contact enterprise support?
- Self-Service Help: Search our comprehensive library of documentation resources to help you get the most out of our software.
- Your Customer Success Manager: Unsure who your Code42 CSM is? Send us a message.
- Community: Join our online customer community to get advice, seek and exchange product knowledge, collaborate with your peers, stay up-to-date on Code42 events and resources, and grow your professional network.
- Education: Accelerate your Code42 product on-boarding or further enhance your product knowledge and skills with courses through Code42 University.
- Professional Services: Engage with our PS team to optimize your deployment.
- Code42 status: Current status