Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
Other available versions:
Are you a new Code42 admin unfamiliar with our software? Code42 is your multi-purpose solution for complete endpoint data protection and visibility so you can always be certain that every user can recover in real-time, and always bounce back no matter what happens. Check out this toolkit of our top 10 resources to help get you up and running quickly.
Basic administrator resources
- Restore files from the Code42 console
- Enterprise user subscriptions
- Purge cold storage
- Deactivate and reactivate users and devices
- Reference information for including or excluding files from backup
- Prepare to deploy Code42 client apps
- Use Code42 to simplify device migration
- IP addresses and ports used by the Code42 platform
- Use reports to monitor your environment
- Recommended Code42 console settings
Customer success resources
- Code42 Customer Success: An overview
- Code42 Customer Champions: How do I contact enterprise support? and How do I send logs to enterprise support?
- Self-Service Help: Search our comprehensive library of documentation resources to help you get the most out of our software.
- Your Customer Success Manager: Unsure who your Code42 CSM is? Send us a message.
- Community: Join our online customer community to get advice, seek and exchange product knowledge, collaborate with your peers, stay up-to-date on Code42 events and resources, and grow your professional network.
- Education: Accelerate your Code42 product on-boarding or further enhance your product knowledge and skills with courses through Code42 University.
- Professional Services: Engage with our PS team to optimize your deployment.