There are multiple ways to deploy Code42 apps to endpoint devices, depending on version, environment, and authentication method. This article provides links to detailed instructions.
Our Customer Champions can help you with standard deployment of the Code42 app, but custom installations and deployments, such as using Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) or SCCM, are beyond the scope of the Customer Champions.
For further assistance with the information presented here:
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage the Code42 Professional Services team.
Post your question to the Code42 community to get advice from fellow Code42 administrators.
Manage the Code42 app
Here are some resources to help you manage the Code42 app in your environment:
- Start here with a general introduction to deployment
- Deployment policies reference
- Deployment script and command reference
- App Downloads reference
- Prevent users from uninstalling the Code42 app
- Upgrade client deployment to version 6.5 or later