There are multiple ways to deploy Code42 apps to endpoint devices, depending on version, environment, and authentication method. This article provides links to detailed instructions.
Our Customer Champions can help you with standard deployment of the Code42 app, but custom installations and deployments, such as using Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) or SCCM, are beyond the scope of the Customer Champions.
For further assistance, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage the Code42 Professional Services team.
Manage the Code42 app
Here are some resources to help you manage the Code42 app in your environment:
- Deploy Code42 apps
- Sign up with newly deployed Code42 app
- Add the Code42 app installer to a gold image
- Deployment policies reference
- Deployment script and command reference for Incydr Basic and Advanced, CrashPlan Cloud, and other plans
- App Downloads reference
- Prevent users from uninstalling the Code42 app
- Uninstall the Code42 app from user devices