Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
Other available versions:
When you plan your Code42 environment you need to consider many factors. To make this easier, Code42's team of systems engineers are ready to help you with the process. This article discusses the ways in which a systems engineer can help you effectively plan, deploy, and manage your Code42 environment.
How your systems engineer can help
Your Code42 systems engineer (SE) is your on-call expert, with the knowledge, training, and experience to help you plan your Code42 environment and deployment. An SE can help create a proof of concept (POC) for your company, identify your specific requirements, and design the best solution for your organization, whether you have a growing startup or a global enterprise. Your SE is a powerful resource who understands the factors that go into a successful deployment to provide your company with maximum value.
If you are an existing customer or a prospective customer working with our sales team, contact your SE or account representative for help.
If you don't have an SE or don't know who your SE is, contact sales to get connected to your local sales team and an SE.
Factors to consider with your SE
Users and devices
- Number of users and endpoint devices to back up
- Rate of deployment to your organization
- Projected user growth rate
- Average amount of data per device to back up
- Projected growth rate of data per device
Architecture and network
- Network topology, capacity, and utilization
- Locations with devices and times of day when the Code42 app can back up.
- Code42's SaaS solution—everything is managed by Code42 in the cloud.
- Code42 app deployment options
- Customized installers