This article lists all of the ports and IP addresses used by Code42.
Code42 app ports
||Communication from the device to the Code42 cloud|
|443||TCP||LANs||Storage servers||Communication from the device Code42 cloud storage|
|4243||TCP||Localhost||Localhost||Default port for Code42 app connection to the Code42 service|
|4285||TCP||Browsers in LANs||Storage servers||For the optional web restore function|
Code42 IP addresses
Code42 uses the following IP addresses. This information is subject to change, and we recommend that you subscribe to our announcements page in the Code42 Community to learn about upcoming changes to IP addresses. See the table below for the revision history of this article.
Code42 IP Addresses 220.127.116.11/21 18.104.22.168/21 22.214.171.124/21 126.96.36.199/23 188.8.131.52/24 184.108.40.206/24 220.127.116.11/24 18.104.22.168/24 22.214.171.124/24 126.96.36.199/24
- If you sign in to the Code42 administration console at https://www.crashplan.com/console, your Code42 environment uses:
- Only the Code42 IP addresses above
- If you sign in to the Code42 administration console at https://console.us.code42.com/console or https://console.ie.code42.com/console, your Code42 environment uses:
- The Code42 IP addresses above, and
- IP addresses managed by Amazon Web Services (AWS). For the list of current IP address ranges, see AWS's documentation.
|Code42 administration console URL||AWS Region|
Amazon IP addresses are highly dynamic across a very large range, so consider instead whitelisting the
The table below lists previous updates to this page. To learn more about IP address and network port updates, go to https://success.code42.com/announcements.
|March 13, 2019||