In Incydr Professional and Enterprise, you add user data sources by deploying the Code42 app to the endpoints assigned to your users. When the Code42 app on the endpoint successfully registers with the Code42 cloud, that device is automatically added to Code42 as a data source for its associated user.
For more information on user devices in Incydr Basic and Advanced, CrashPlan Cloud, and other plans, see User device resources.
View user data sources
- Sign into the Code42 console.
- Go to Administration > Environment > Users.
- In the Users table, click a row to view that user's details.
- View the devices assigned to that user on the Data Sources tab.
- If the user has deactivated devices, use the Show deactivated slider to show or hide those devices.
- Click the Details link to open that device's details.