This guide provides planning and installing instructions for:
- The Code42 platform, which includes Code42 for Enterprise
- CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO)
Featured articles highlights the most commonly used planning and installing articles. Browse Additional articles below, or search this guide using the search bar to the right.
The Code42 platform includes the Code42 cloud and Code42 for Enterprise. Use the following resources to plan and install the Code42 platform in your environment.
CrashPlan for Small Business
Use the following resources to plan and set up CrashPlan for Small Business.
All planning and installing articles
- Administrator's guide to Code42 app version 6
- Administrator's guide to getting started with the Code42 Cloud environment
- Archive encryption key security
- Available languages for Code42 products
- Best practices for Code42 and antivirus
- Code42 FAQs
- Code42 platform hardware and software requirements
- Considerations for defining your backup policies
- Deploy Code42 apps for manual sign on
- Deploy Code42 apps silently with SSO
- Deployment script and command reference
- Key considerations when planning your Code42 environment
- Manage app installations in your Code42 environment
- Prepare to deploy Code42 client apps
- Security hardening best practices
- TCP and UDP ports used by the Code42 platform