Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
This page lists administrative resources for monitoring the health and status of your Code42 environment.
Code42 environment health
- Identify endpoints that are not reporting security events
- Resolve endpoints that are not reporting security events
- View organization usage statistics
- View user storage
- Device status report use cases
- Identify and resolve device issues in the Code42 console
Code42 system status
To see the current status of the Code42 cloud and our support services, including ticket, chat, and phone systems, visit our Code42 status page.
Code42 has a number of additional resources available to help you get the most value from your Code42 environment while securing your organization's vital data.
- Use the tools in our customer toolkit to get up and running quickly and discover how to optimize Code42 to elevate your security and insider risk programs.
- Consult with our Professional Services team for help with deploying Code42 across your organization and integrating with tools you already use.
- Engage one of our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to gain extensive insights about the health of your environment and fully leverage all Code42 features, customized for your organization. (TAM services may already be included in your support plan.)
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for more information about how to access these resources. If you're not sure how to reach your CSM, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you.