Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Code42 cloud environments.
Other available versions:
The Code42 API is an HTTP API you can use to create custom reports, perform automated actions, or integrate with existing systems within your organization.
Code42 API articles
These articles provide detailed information about the Code42 API:
Code42 API solutions
These articles provide tutorials on using the Code42 API in your Code42 environment:
- View device backup status with the Code42 API
- Use the Code42 API to automate push restores
- Forensic Search API
- Code42 API script examples for use with Splunk
- Code42 API integration with Splunk Enterprise
- Analyze data with Splunk and the Code42 API
- Add reference information to devices, users, and organizations
Please contact sales for information on our consulting options.