- CrashPlan PRO
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
The Code42 API is an HTTP API you can use to create custom reports, perform automated actions, or integrate with existing systems within your organization.
Code42 API articles
These articles provide detailed information about the Code42 API:
Code42 API solutions
These articles provide tutorials on using the Code42 API in your Code42 environment:
- Viewing Device Backup Status Using The Code42 API
- Using The Code42 API To Automate Push Restores
- Data Leak Prevention and Detection Using The Code42 API
- Code42 API Script Recipes For Use With Splunk
- Code42 API Integration With Splunk Enterprise
- Analyzing Data With Splunk And The Code42 API
- Adding Reference Information to Devices, Users, And Organizations
Please contact sales for information on our consulting options.