- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
The Code42 cloud is a fast, simple way to start backing up with Code42 for Enterprise. Code42 cloud customers can access their administration console, set up new devices, and start backing up immediately using this guide.
Sign in to the administration console
- Open the administration console.
- Sign in with the administrator username and password that you supplied when you downloaded your Code42 for Enterprise Master License Key.
- Click Sign In.
Sign in to the CrashPlan app
- Install the CrashPlan app.
- Choose Existing User when prompted to create a new user or sign in as an existing user.
- Sign in with the same username and password as above.
Set up new users
Follow these steps to back up to the Code42 cloud.
Install Code42 for Enterprise
Create a Code42 for Enterprise account
- When the client opens, choose New Account.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, and password.
- Enter the Server address and Registration Key information you received from your PRO Services engineer.
Administrators can also invite users or add them from a list.
- Click Create Account.
Start the backup
On the Backup tab, click Start Backup (next to Code42 for Enterprise Cloud, US).