As part of your insider risk detection strategy, allow Code42 access to your cloud services. Once connected, Code42 monitors the cloud service to capture when a user:
- Creates or uploads a file
- Shares a link to a file
- Shares a file directly with users inside or outside your organization
- Deletes a file
- Modifies a file's contents, name, or location
See the articles listed below to learn how to authorize Code42 to use the cloud service metadata.
- Your product plan must include at least one cloud service. If you need assistance with licensing, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you're not sure how to reach your CSM, email email@example.com and we will connect you.
- Cloud services are not available in the Code42 federal environment.
Supported cloud services
The following cloud services are supported by Code42. Follow the instructions in the linked articles below to connect your cloud service environment to Code42: