The Risk Exposure dashboard provides a look into the different types of file activity occurring across your Code42 environment, including high risk and departing employees as well as employees that have the most critical file activity. Use this dashboard to quickly identify when unusual activity is happening so that you can investigate further.
This article provides an overview of the Risk Exposure dashboard and links to learn more about each of the major areas.
- Feature visibility:
File events for Forensic Search and Alerts typically appear within 15 minutes of the file activity, while file events in the Risk Exposure dashboard and the User Profile may take up to an hour to appear. As a result, you may see that the file event counts in alert notifications and Forensic Search differ from the event counts in the Risk Exposure dashboard and the Departing Employees and High Risk Employees User Profiles.
The Risk Exposure dashboard
To view, sign in to the Code42 console. Click the logo in the upper-left to return to the Risk Exposure dashboard at any time.
Click any of the links below for more information about that corresponding area:
- Risk settings: Where you can set the score of each risk indicator
- Selected time frame: The time frame the file activity occurred in
- Trust settings: Code42 excludes trusted file activity as defined by your Data Preferences and any cloud data connections monitored by Code42
- Top users by critical activity: List of users with the most critical file activity across your Code42 environment
- Risk detection list summaries: Employees on a risk detection list that have recently had critical file events
- Destination activity over time: All of the file events that occurred across your organization by destination
- File categories: All of the file events that occurred across your organization by file category group