Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
These articles provide summaries of the alerts that can be generated by your Code42 environment, as well as what steps to take to respond to the alerts.
- Active SSO identity provider removed from federation
- Admin password unchanged
- Alert recipients missing
- Corrupt archive
- Database export failure
- Database restore cleanup needed
- Destination is offline
- Device backup critical
- Device backup warning
- Directory sync deactivate
- Email expired
- Job failed
- LDAP connection problem
- Mail server connection problem
- Provider destination stopped accepting application
- RADIUS connection problem
- Scheduled Job: Service Provider Certificate Renewal on server has failed
- Server offline
- Server version conflict
- SSO identity provider metadata URL unavailable
- SSO IDP does not support HTTP POST
- SSO IDP metadata parse failure
- SSO username attribute not found
- Store point offline
- Store point space critical
- Store point space warning
- Unable to contact Code42 licensing server
Learn more: Code42 Education Pass training videos
We also have a training module about monitoring your Code42 environment and how to troubleshoot common issues. The module is 5 videos that are 2–5 minutes long. These videos cover identifying problems with an authority server or client as well as connecting with our Customer Champion team. In addition, we cover how to use the reporting app.