Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, no.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to on-premises authority servers.
This article explains how to interpret and respond to the following alert.
The table below displays where the alert appears and where it can be configured.
|"Server version is not the same as the master: storage server name, version = version"||Delivered by email and to the Alerts Overview of the Code42 console|
|"Server version conflict"||Settings > Notifications of the Code42 console|
Low - this alert indicates a condition that should ideally be corrected, although it does not pose an immediate threat to user data, system security, or service availability.
This alert is triggered when the versions of the Code42 environment running on the authority server and a storage server do not match. The identity of the affected server, and the version of the Code42 environment, is given in the alert.
- Storage server and authority server cannot communicate
- Storage server and authority server cannot sync
- Users cannot backup or restore to the affected storage server
- Users cannot sync files, plans, and events to the affected storage server
To resolve this alert:
Acknowledge the alert
An alert appears in the Code42 console's list of active alerts until someone dismisses it. To dismiss an alert:
- (Version 6.5 and later) Go to Active Alerts, select the alert, then go to the action menu and choose Dismiss.
- (Before version 6.5) Go to Alerts Overview, select the alert, then go to the action menu and choose Acknowledge.