Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article explains how to interpret and respond to the following alert.
The table below displays where the alert appears and where it can be configured.
|"No email addresses configured to receive system alerts"||Delivered by email and to the Alerts Overview of the administration console|
|"Alert recipients missing"||Settings > Notifications of the administration console|
Low - this alert indicates a condition that should ideally be corrected, although it does not pose an immediate threat to user data, system security, or service availability.
- Administrators will not receive email notifications of alerts (although alerts will still appear in the administration console Alerts page)
- Issues that affect your Code42 server might not be addressed as quickly
To resolve this alert:
- Navigate to Settings > Notifications, then enter one or more alert recipient email addresses using the administration console
Acknowledge the alert
An alert appears in the administration console's list of active alerts until someone dismisses it. To dismiss an alert:
- (Version 6.5 and later) Go to Active Alerts, select the alert, then go to the action menu and choose Dismiss.
- (Before version 6.5) Go to Alerts Overview, select the alert, then go to the action menu and choose Acknowledge.