Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to on-premises authority servers.
For Code42 environments that do not connect to external networks, you must upload a subscription file to activate your product plan, view your subscription information, and access features.
This article describes how to upload subscription information for Code42 environments that do not connect to external networks.
Only follow this process if your Code42 environment does not connect to external networks.
- You must obtain a subscription file from a Code42 representative.
- Once you upload a subscription file, your Code42 environment does not attempt to connect to the Code42 licensing server to update your subscription information automatically.
- Any updates to your subscription information must be made by uploading a new file manually.
If your Code42 environment does connect to external networks:
- You do not need to upload a subscription file.
- Your product plan and subscription information appear automatically on the Subscriptions screen.
- The information updates automatically, every day. For more information, see the Subscriptions Reference.
Before you begin
This process assumes you have received a subscription file from a Code42 representative.
If you need a subscription file, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Upload a subscription file
To upload a subscription file:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Select Subscriptions from the left navigation pane.
- From the action menu in the upper-right, select Upload Subscription File.
The Upload Subscription File window opens.
- Read the information in the window.
- Select Agree.
- Select Choose File.
- Navigate to the subscription file on your file system and select it.
- Click Submit.
The screen refreshes and displays your subscription information.