There are multiple ways to deploy Code42 apps to endpoint devices, depending on version, environment, and authentication method. This article provides links to detailed instructions.
For authority server version 6.5 and later
If your authority server is on-premises version 6.5 or later and you deploy Code42 apps version 6.5 and later, then follow these instructions:
- Start here with a general introduction to deployment.
- Deployment policies reference
- Deployment script and command reference
- App Downloads reference
- Prevent users from uninstalling the Code42 app
- Upgrade client deployment to version 6.5 or later
For authority servers or Code42 apps before version 6.5
If your on-premises authority server is older than version 6.5, or if you deploy Code42 apps older than version 6.5, then follow these instructions: