Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to on-premises authority servers.
Other available versions:
The Code42 user backup report provides visibility into the storage usage statistics for users in your Code42 environment. This article shows how to run the report and how to determine which users are using the most storage space.
Run a user backup report
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Navigate to the Reporting web app.
- (Version 6.5.x and later) Choose Reporting in the left menu.
- (Version 6.0.x and earlier) From the application selector in the upper right, choose Reporting.
- Select the User Backup report.
- Enter your search parameters, such as a user, organization, or amount of storage used.
- Click Run Report.
- (Optional) Select a user to view more information about that user's devices.
- (Optional) Click Export All As CSV to download the results as a CSV file.
- (Optional) Click the table configuration options icon to show or hide columns.
Example use case: Disk usage
The user backup report allows you to easily identify users who consume the most storage space.
Run the report
For example, to identify all users consuming more than 1 GB of storage space:
- Under Total Storage Used, select Greater than or equal to.
- Enter 1 GB (adjust this value as appropriate for your environment).
- Click Run Report.
View the results
Option A: Sort by total storage used
This method requires you to page through the results if there are more than 50 rows.
In the search results, click the Total Storage Used column heading to sort your results in descending order (largest archives listed first).
Option B: Export to CSV
This method allows you to access all of the results at once, even if there are more than 50 rows.
- Click Export All As CSV.
The CSV file is generated and downloads.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel.
- Sort the results by the