Who is this article for?
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to on-premises authority servers.
Other available versions:
The Organization Backup Report provides usage details for each organization in your Code42 environment, including:
- Total Storage Used
- Number of Backup Devices
This tutorial describes how to run an organization backup report and how to determine how much storage each organization consumes.
Run an organization backup report
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Navigate to the Reporting web app.
- (Version 6.5.x and later) Choose Reporting in the left menu.
- (Version 6.0.x and earlier) From the application selector in the upper right, choose Reporting.
- Select the Organization Backup report.
- Enter your search parameters, such as organization and total storage used.
- Click Run Report.
- (Optional) Select an organization to view information about the destinations to which it backs up.
- (Optional) Click Export All As CSV to generate and download the report as a CSV file.
- (Optional) Click the table configuration options icon to show or hide columns.
Example: Disk usage
The organization backup report allows you to easily identify the organizations that are consuming the most storage space.
Run the report
To identify the organizations that are consuming the most storage space:
- Under Total Storage Used, select Greater than or equal to.
- Enter an amount in gigabytes.
- Click Run Report.
View the results
Option A: Sort by total storage used
This method requires you to page through the results if there are more than 50 rows.
In the search results, click the Total Storage Used column heading to sort your results in descending order (largest archives listed first).
Option B: Export to CSV
This method allows you to access all of the results at once, even if there are more than 50 rows.
- Click Export All As CSV.
The CSV file is generated and downloads.
- Open the CSV file in the spreadsheet application of your choice.
- Sort the results by the