Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to on-premises authority servers.
The destination status report provides usage details for each destination in your Code42 environment, including:
- Total storage used
- Active storage used
- Cold storage used
This article explains how to run a destination status report.
Run a destination backup report
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Navigate to the Reporting web app.
- (Version 6.5.x and later) Choose Reporting in the left menu.
- (Version 6.0.x and earlier) From the application selector in the upper right, choose Reporting.
- Select the Destination Status report.
- Enter your search parameters, such as destination or the storage amount used.
- Click Run Report.
- (Optional) Click on a destination to view more information about which organizations back up to it.
- (Optional) Click Export All As CSV to generate and download the report as a CSV file.
- (Optional) Click the table configuration options icon to show or hide columns.
Example use case: Disk usage
The destination status report allows you to easily identify destinations that are using the most storage.
Run the report
For example, to identify destinations using more than 10 GB of storage space:
- Under Total Storage Used, select Greater than or equal to.
- Enter 10 GB. (Adjust this value as appropriate for your environment.)
- Click Run Report.
View the results
Option A: Sort by total storage used
This method requires you to page through the results if there are more than 50 rows.
In the search results, click the Total Storage Used column heading to sort your results in descending order (largest archives listed first).
Option B: Export to CSV
This method allows you to access all of the results at once, even if there are more than 50 rows.
- Click Export All As CSV.
The CSV file is generated and downloads.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel.
- Sort the results by the