- CrashPlan PRO
The Code42 cloud is a fast, simple way to start backing up with Code42 for Enterprise. Code42 cloud customers can access their administration console, set up new devices, and start backing up immediately using this guide.
Sign in to the administration console
- Open the administration console.
- Sign in with the administrator username and password that you supplied when you downloaded your Code42 for Enterprise Master License Key.
- Click Sign In.
Set up new users
Follow these steps to back up to the Code42 cloud.
Create a Code42 for Enterprise account
- When the client opens, choose New Account.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, and password.
- Enter the Server address and Registration Key information you received from your PRO Services engineer.
Administrators can also invite users or add them from a list.
- Click Create Account.
Start the backup
On the Backup tab, click Start Backup (next to Code42 for Enterprise Cloud, US).