Who is this article for?
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article applies to on-premises authority server version 4.
Note: This server version is no longer supported.
This article describes a known issue that may cause data balancing to fail or improperly fill disk space on storage servers.
This issue only impacts Code42 environments that:
- Have upgraded from CrashPlan PROe version 3.x to Code42 platform version 4.1.4, 4.1.5, or 18.104.22.168
- Have one or more storage servers
- Have enabled data balancing
Code42 has already corrected this issue for all affected Managed Private Cloud customers.
If your environment is affected by this issue, you may notice data balancing activity fail or store points become filled with archives titled
The following error message will be written to the
Caused by: com.code42.exception.DebugRuntimeException: Invalid Source Computer; cannot setup usage:
To view the logs in your Code42 environment:
- Sign in to your Code42 console.
- Navigate to Settings > Server.
- Click View next to Server Logs.
Upgrade to version 4.1.6 of the Code42 platform.