- CrashPlan PROe
Enterprise servers upgrading to CrashPlan PROe version 3.4 or later from a previous version.
The CrashPlan app is not affected by this issue.
Certain operating systems, including OS X 10.4, are not able to run or install Java 6. Users with enterprise servers running OS X 10.4 or 10.5 must upgrade the enterprise server to a version that supports at least Java 6.
Those that cannot upgrade can continue to use version 3.3.x.x. No upgrade paths will be made available.
If the PROe Server's host system runs Java 5, upgrade to Java 6.
- Download and install Java 6
- Upgrade to CrashPlan PROe version 18.104.22.168
- Upgrade to the latest version of CrashPlan PROe
If you have installed CrashPlan PROe version 3.4.1 but cannot upgrade to Java 6 or 7, revert to CrashPlan PROe version 3.3:
- Uuninstall CrashPlan PROe from your enterprise server
- Reinstall CrashPlan PROe version 3.3
- Import a database dump from prior to the 3.4.1 upgrade