This article applies to CrashPlan PROe version 3.
This article describes how to troubleshoot an issue in which adding a new storage server fails with a synchronization error.
- New installations of CrashPlan PROe, version 184.108.40.206, created prior to June 7, 2012
- Environments with a master server that was upgraded from 3.8.2010.2
CrashPlan PROe Server installer files were updated on June 7, 2012, to correct this issue. To resolve the issue:
- Uninstall CrashPlan PROe Server from the storage server
- Download a new 220.127.116.11 installer file
- Install 18.104.22.168 on the machine that will become a storage server
- Proceed with the standard storage server configuration process