- CrashPlan PROe
Warning - although this alert indicates a serious issue that should be addressed, it does not pose an immediate risk of data loss, security breach, or service interruption. If the problem is not corrected, however, more severe problems could occur.
This alert is triggered when a master server is unable to connect to the configured RADIUS server. The alert provides the hostname or IP address of the affected RADIUS server.
- Users unable to authenticate via RADIUS
- Users unable to backup or restore
Before you begin
You should have an understanding of the RADIUS networking protocol.
To resolve this alert:
- Go to Settings > Security > RADIUS and validate the RADIUS server settings
- Verify that the RADIUS server is powered on
- Verify that the RADIUS server is reachable from the command line of the master server
- Confirm that the RADIUS server responds on the configured port using telnet and ping
Acknowledge the alert
The alert will continue to appear on the Alerts Overview window in the administration console until you acknowledge the alert. To acknowledge the alert, go to Alerts, select the alerts you want to acknowledge, and choose Acknowledge from the action menu.