This guide provides description and troubleshooting articles for CrashPlan for Home subscriptions.
- Activating Your CrashPlan License Key
- This tutorial explains how to activate your subscription license key. If you've already started backing up with the 30-day free trial or CrashPlan Free, jump down to Already Using CrashPlan?
- Canceling Your CrashPlan Subscription
- You can cancel your subscription online from the CrashPlan web app. You will receive a pro-rated refund for any unused months left on the subscription. This tutorial provides a step-by-step guide for canceling your subscription.
- Changing Your CrashPlan Subscription
- This article describes how to modify or upgrade your CrashPlan for Home subscription. For example, these steps could be used to change from a monthly plan to an annual plan, or to change from an individual subscription to a family subscription.
- Remaining Time On Subscription
- You can view the time remaining on your CrashPlan for Home subscription(s) from:
Accounts tab of the CrashPlan app
Subscriptions section of My Account
- Signing Up For A CrashPlan For Home Subscription
- Many CrashPlan features are completely free, including the ability to back up locally and offsite to your friends. But if you want to get the most from your backup, a subscription to CrashPlan for Home might be for you. With a CrashPlan for Home subscription, you can back up to CrashPlan Central, use the CrashPlan mobile apps, create multiple backup sets, enable continuous versions, and more.
If you are coming to the end of your 30-day free trial subscription, or you are interested in the exclusive features that a CrashPlan for Home subscription offers, this article provides step-by-step instructions for upgrading your account.
- Subscription Renewal Error
- An active CrashPlan for Home subscription is required if you are backing up to CrashPlan Central. This article describes what to expect if a subscription renew fails.
- Turning On Subscription "Auto Renew"
- This tutorial explains how to set your billing preferences to auto renew your subscription.
- Updating Your Billing Information
- You can update your billing information online through your My Account settings. This article describes the process of updating your billing information.
- Upgrade From CrashPlan To CrashPlan PRO
- This article describes how to transition from CrashPlan for Home with a subscription to CrashPlan PRO.
Are CrashPlan's "Unlimited" plans really unlimited? Short answer: yes. Code42 does not limit the siz...
Be a Backup Hero to your friends and family by giving the gift of a worry-free digital life! CrashPl...
This article explains how different subscription options work and also addresses some frequently ask...
PayPal was used to pay for CrashPlan for Home but we have temporarily removed this payment option fr...
This tutorial explains how to renew an existing 10 GB CrashPlan subscription. As of November 11, 201...
CrashPlan offers a full-featured free 30-day trial so that you can try out all of CrashPlan for Home...
If you have used another backup service and are interested in seeing what CrashPlan has to offer, pl...
When viewing your My Account page, local folders appear as expired computers. This makes it look lik...
If you purchased a subscription, but cannot sign in to the CrashPlan app, you most likely need to cr...