- CrashPlan PRO
This tutorial explains how to download the CrashPlan app from the administration console.
You must create a CrashPlan PRO account before downloading the CrashPlan app. If you don't have an account, see Setting Up CrashPlan PRO.
- From the computer where you want to install CrashPlan app, sign in to the administration console.
- Select App Downloads from the navigation on the left.
- Click the download icon for your computer's operating system.
The CrashPlan app installer downloads to your computer.
- Install the CrashPlan app:
- Windows: Double-click the MSI file.
- OS X: Mount the DMG and double-click the PKG file.
- Linux: Unpack the tgz archive and run the included install.sh Bash script.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan app with your account's email address and password.
- From the CrashPlan app, click Start Backup.