- CrashPlan PRO
In CrashPlan PRO, one user (and only one user) in your organization is designated as a subscription administrator. The subscription administrator is the only user able to manage your CrashPlan PRO subscription, including:
This article shows how to change your CrashPlan PRO subscription administrator so that a new person in your organization can manage your CrashPlan PRO subscription.
Changing The Subscription Administrator
Only a CrashPlan PRO administrator account can change the subscription administrator.
If you change the user who is designated as your subscription administrator, your billing information is removed and must be manually re-entered.
To change your subscription administrator:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan PRO administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Under Subscription Administrator, click Change.
- Select a new administrative user to be your organization's subscription administrator.
- Click Change to confirm the new subscription administrator.
- Click View Current Billing Information, and follow the prompts to re-add your billing information.