- CrashPlan PRO
- CrashPlan PROe
- SharePlan for Enterprise
You can use the version selector in the upper-right corner to filter documentation by your software version. This article explains how to determine the software version for your administration console.
CrashPlan PROe Private Cloud And SharePlan For Enterprise
You can access your version number from Server Settings as well as the command-line interface (CLI) of the administration console. The command line-interface also provides some additional details, as shown below.
- Sign in to your administration console
- Navigate to Settings > Server
- Find the Current server version listed under General
- Sign in to your administration console on your master server
- Double-click the Code42 logo in the upper left
The administration console command-line interface appears
- Enter this command to display the version number:
- The CLI outputs the current version number, including the long version number and the date/time string associated with that version
CrashPlan PROe Public Cloud And CrashPlan PRO
The administration console is currently using version 4.1.4.